CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Three Days of Christmas in One Year

This year Jake and I were blessed to spend Christmas with three wonderful families.
First we were able to have a fabulous dinner at our friend Shawna's with her two adorable daughters.

Next we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve with my sister Emy, her husband Jeff, and my spoiled niece Cassidy. :-)


And finally we celebrated Christmas on Christmas day with my sister Connie, her boyfriend Gary, my mom and dad, and our new friend Josue.


We had an amazing Christmas dinner cooked by my mom and I will be working for the next year to shed the pounds I have gained. :-) That is what the holiday season is ALL about.
Happy Holidays to you all!
Kisses and Hugs

0 comments: