CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ryleigh is 10lbs!!!
She is growing fast. She can finally fit into her 0-3 month clothes...no more newborn!!!

We brought out the play mat and she seems to be entertained by it. Her favorite toy is the singing monkey. Ryleigh loves music!!
Ryleigh has big blue eyes....we wonder if they will stay that way.

Austin and Aric came to visit and got to see how having a baby changes life... no more late night parties. :o) (for a little while...)
And Aric is going to be a Daddy soon too!!! Congrats to Amanda! We are so happy for them.
Ryleigh was also visited by Will, Marady & Little Liam.
It was fun to visit with them!


In Other News:

Jake is still job searching. We are hoping for a breakthrough. We have had a lot of disappointments but we know there is a greater plan for us, we just have to be patient.

As far as my weight loss journey.... I have been sick the past two weeks so I have been pretty lucky to get up and feed Ryleigh. I don't know what I would do without my mom around to help. It seems like she is practically raising Ryleigh. :o)

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

0 comments: