CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A MONSTER Post

So we are officially moved in to our new home. Pretty much everything is in order, I still have a couple rooms to organize and clean but for the most part the boxes are unpacked and I have time to sit and watch a movie.
Here is our bigger bathroom. Since it is clean we got pictures. :o)
My fabulous perfume collection.
The other room that is currently clean is Ryleigh's room. I just love it! This was one of the first rooms that I got completely unpacked. She is still sleeping in our room but during naps she sleeps in here.
Ryleigh has one shelf for her little shoes!
Here is my computer desk and bill paying station.
Ryleigh and I share a closet since Jake took up the ENTIRE closet in our bedroom. :o)
O.K. .... I admit it..... the closet in our bedroom is pretty small.
I just love Ryleigh's crib.
IN OTHER NEWS:
I decided to get my hair cut.... BAD DECISION. I asked for it to be below my shoulders....and what did I get? 8 inches CHOPPED. So sad! But it will grow back, right?!?!
O.K. Enough of me and the house.... Here are some pictures of Ryleigh....
It just amazes me how much she has changed in 3 months...
"NEWBORN"
" THREE MONTHS"Here are a few of my favorite pictures we have taken in Ryleigh's third month of life.

Lately she has been playing herself to sleep!
Once Ryleigh discovered her hands, she no longer takes the pacifier. It's always the fingers in her mouth and sometimes the whole hand.And we are still working on tummy time...
Life has been busy! But we still have time to giggle and smile! :o)


Four more days until we get to go home and see Nana and Poppi for Thanksgiving!!! Yay, we are super excited!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Your little sunshine is just adorable! Sweeter than honey!^^