CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Ryleigh Payton Sade Wall!!!

 I can hardly believe that my little bug is 2 years old! She has grown up so fast and I am so blessed and honored to be able to witness her growing and learning moments. We celebrated Ryleigh's birthday in our home and welcomed 18 friends and family into our home to share this special event.
 We wanted to surprise Ryleigh so we sent her with Nana, Popi and DeDe to get her birthday balloons while Auntie, Jake and I stayed and decorated the house for her birthday. When she returned she was surprised and excited to see Strawberry everywhere!
 I found this adorable little playhouse at Rite Aid and I had it in the corner and had only colored two sides, so for her birthday I colored the other two sides and decorated it for Strawberry Shortcake and flipped it to surprise her. I was excited to find the large Strawberry online and I made the Happy Birthday Banner and my sister, Emy, helped hang it! :o)
 Ryleigh is very much in love with bubbles right now and I was excited that Nana found berry bubble containers at the dollar store including strawberry bubbles!
 Ryleigh absolutely loves her cousin DiDi.  
 Ryleigh was excited to open up all her goodies. She was thrilled to FINALLY get her iPad.
 We served haystacks, strawberry lemonade, cupcakes and strawberry ice cream.
 Ryleigh was so cute when it came to blowing out her candles.... she wasn't too sure of what to do and so her 3 year old cousin was able to show her how to do it. :o)
 I made these fun marshmallow sticks with strawberry marshmallows, chocolate and strawberry whoppers. I loved how they turned out.
 I was really excited to find all the Strawberry Shortcake characters at McDonald's. And the Strawberry Shortcake Belly Washers at Win Co.
Thank you to everyone who helped make Ryleigh's 2nd birthday so special and thank you for all the birthday goodies.
Happy 2nd Birthday to our little princess. We love you so much!!!

1 comments:

Lynda

Hello Ryleigh. I came across your photos doing a search and saw your name. I have never seen anyone with the same spelling as my daughter's name. Her name is also Ryleigh and she will be 7 years old in January.
I just thought I would share this little bit of information with you. Thank your mommy for posting these nice pictures of your birthday.