CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Metallica

METALLICA CONCERT


My sister and brother-in-law invited Jake and me go to to a Metallica Concert in Portland. We couldn't pass up the offer! And it was GREAT fun.


Unfortunately, we were unable to take our cameras in because of the stupid Rose Quarter Rules!!! So we had to improvise and use our cell phones.




This concert was quite the experience, we left with ringing ears, a signed guitar pick and the munchies. I think this music was a little more of Jake and Jeff style but Emy and I had fun. We got awsome seats because Jeff is a memeber of the Metallica club so we were front and center.








Here is a little clip of the fun from my phone. It didn't turn out to good of quality but ENJOY!

0 comments: