CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Gymboree

BABY CLOTHES!!!!!
Jake and I have been blessed with so many cute clothes. Both used and new!!! We currently have about 9 large plastic totes with clothes ranging from the ages of 0 months to 4T.
We have a visa credit card with Gymboree and I have been saving up the coupons they send you and finally got enough money to cover paying for these two adorable outfits!!! I am so excited!!! I just LOVE the little shoes.... a girl can NEVER have to many shoes...
0 - 3 months


3 - 6 months


OTHER NEWS:
Jake is still looking for work, we are hopeful and only have a few more months to go. He will be finishing his graduate schooling in the middle of August.
I just had my 24week check up at the OBGYN and everything looks healthy and happy. :o)
I have 20 days until I graduate from the U of I!!! I CAN"T wait!!!

1 comments:

Jess and Eli

Those are SOOOO cute! Are you getting excited? Doesn't it seem like time is flying by yet at the same time going so slow?!