CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Barbie

O.K. I admit it, I LOVE Barbie!!! All semester in our gender class we have been talking about how 'negative' Barbie is to the American society. However, I was not moved..... I think Barbie is a fun doll and people just need to face it that Barbie isn't going anywhere.
Her car is FANTASTIC! I was wishing I could have found a beetle in pink......I guess I just have to be content with black. :o)
Here is Barbie's Mansion, it's all pink and pretty.... plus has amazing accessories!!
And then, what did I find...... PREGNANT BARBIE!!!!!
I couldn't help but laugh... Barbie can offer pretty much anything!!!! Any color of hair, any occupation, any lovely outfit, and even have babies!!!!
I just love Barbie!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Oh! Now I see how to comment on this Bloggy Bizz! Wow...You have been very busy and I love the new layout. This is exciting and now I have to start a Blog :0)
You and the girls are definately Girly. Nakayla would love to play with you for hours on end with her Barbies!
I know we talk almost everyday, but it is great to remember with your Blogs. I will have to start checking more often.
~Love you Lots and I am still up for a baby shower. I would be happy to contact the other person to see what needs to be done. I am SO EXCITED!!!!