CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weight Loss

So my friend Jessica had the fabulous idea to set a weight loss goal and post it on her blog to help keep her accountable....so I decided to copy her....(hope you don't mind Jessica).... and set a goal for myself to loose weight.
I have done everything from getting a trainer to buying Nutrisystem to weight loss pills (all before I got pregnant) nothing really seemed to work but now I have decided to set a smaller goal and maintain a healthy weight. My goal is to loose 13 pounds by the end of December...which means over the holidays I had better be loosing weight and not gaining. :o) (Easier said than done!!!)
If you have any advice or suggestions or want to join our team... we are planning on posting on Friday's our success throughout the week. This week my goal is to walk an hour a day, right now I am rested so it is easy to think about but after sleeping 3-5 hours a night and take care of a baby I don't feel so motivated during the day.... I have a fun little ticker on the blog to help keep you and me updated on my progress.
Wish us luck!!! And come join us... all the cool people are!

0 comments: