CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Today we went on our first walk in the jogging stroller. It is a bit big for such a little girl but we made it work. :o)

Jake is still looking for work. It is nice having him around to change dirty diapers...hehe... but we are hoping and praying that a job will come soon.
This week I had to say good bye to my dear friend Shawna and Nakayla.... They moved to Massachusetts. I miss them already!!!
Ryleigh was weighed on Wednesday (2 weeks and 2 days old) and she weighed 7lb 12oz.
She is sleeping now... I better take advantage of it and get some rest myself.

2 comments:

Kristin

she is so so so cute!

Jess and Eli

How cute! I can't wait until we purchase a stroller...carrying her around in our baby carrier is a little tiresome! I hope all is well for you!