CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

$5.00 Special

I am SO EXCITED!!! I found some awesome wall appliques that don't damage the wall and I can removed them super easy. The best thing is they were only $5.00. And you would never ever ever guess where I got them! Blockbuster.... yes .... I said Blockbuster the movie store. They had a bin full of appliques, most of them being "Hello Kitty" and "Superman" but I found 1 animal set, which is PERFECT for Ryleigh's room. Eventually I want to refinish a dresser and use them to decorate the dresser, but for now they are randomly placed around her room.
Isn't this an adorable monkey! :o)
...the bedroom door...
...her closet doors...
...and above her changing table...

You see, I was right, these are super cute and a fabulous deal $!$!$! I can't wait till summer so I can paint and redo her dresser and decorate them with these stickers!

0 comments: