CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Born Fabulous

Ryleigh is so much fun to take pictures of! She is always smiling and lately, as soon as I pull the camera out, she starts smiling like she knows what she needs to do. :o)

I just love the tutu's for little girls! I have myself a life sized doll to play dress up with, only Ryleigh is MUCH more fun!!

The photos of Ryleigh in the pink tutu are taken by a local photographer, Jenna Boogerd. www.jennaboogerd.com. She is a very talented photographer.

It is hard to believe that our baby girl is a half a year old already. She is a joy to be around and brightens each and every day... on top of being absolutely adorable!!!
The past few days it has been sunny and I feel so excited that spring is coming and soon summer. I look forward to taking pictures outside!!! I took a few of Ryleigh outside and she was a trooper despite the cold.

0 comments: