CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moving and New Home

We Have Moved!!!
Jake began his job in Mount Vernon the beginning of January 2012 and the moving company moved Ryleigh and I out of our home in Vancouver the end of January.

 We have moved to a new home that is 4 bedroom and 2300 sf. It is a nice home and we like the neighboorhood.
 We put together Ryleigh's new playset that I found on Craigslist for $20 it was a GREAT deal!!!
 Nana, my mom, stayed with Ryleigh and I to help us with this transition and Ryleigh had a ton of fun with Nana. You turn your head for just a minute and find Ryleigh pretending to be Nana at her computer, it was super cute! The other picture is of Ryleigh on her rocking chair that we put on top of the boxes. My mom and I were in the kitchen unpacking and heard Ryleigh calling us in the other room to show off how she had climbed on top of the boxes and was rocking away in her chair..... Yes, once again we were reminded she is 2 years old.  :o) 
 Ryleigh seemed to adapt to the move very well and had fun helping me unpack!
 Here is a picture of my craft supply room.
 Here is Ryleigh's play room.

 Downstairs bathroom and Ryleigh's art wall...
 Kitchen...
 Living Room...
 Upstairs Landing Area...
 Hallway and Ryleigh's bathroom...
 Computer Office Room....
 Guest Room and Closet...
 Master Bedroom...

I have not finished Ryleigh's bedroom but right now she is sleeping in our room to transition to sleeping in her OWN bed, this has actually worked out very well since her bed has been in our room...
 Master Bathroom...
 Master Closet...
 We joined a local gym and they have fun swim classes that Ryleigh LOVES!!!

and there you have it.... our home sweet home ...
I look forward to our new life and what experiences it has to bring.

0 comments: