CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Projects

I have been on call for my work quite a bit and have finally gotten some projects done.... starting with organizing Ryleigh's closet. I have all her outfits hung. :o)
Next I made a makeup organizer. With this I took a piece of sheet metal and spray painted it, cut trim to edge it and attached flowers. I then hot glued magnets to my make and tada....  
 And in my previous blog I had showed that I re-did Ryleigh's playroom, but was I finished?!?! Noooooo.... we got her this table that I have been waiting to get on sale, and it finally was on sale. I put it outside for a week but Ryleigh didn't use it as much as I thinking she would so I moved it inside and it is a HIT!!! So her little train table has moved upstairs onto the loft, which I still am trying to organize (another project).
 And FINALLY.... I have finished Ryleigh's bedroom (for now). Ryleigh has been sleeping in our room and since we have moved to Mount Vernon I have successfully gotten her to sleep in her own bed that was her crib converted into a toddler bed, so now my goal was to work on getting her into her own BIG GIRL room. We found this toddler bed on a local mom's swap/buy site for $30 with a brand spanking new mattress! I repainted Ryleigh's name and frames some Minnie Mouse wall decals to add some spice and hung some simple curtains and added a few other details and ....... and..... Ryleigh LOVES IT! She has spent every night sleeping in there since without any tears, no struggles, and no fight! Unbelievable I know! She call it her big girl room...now if we could just tackle the potty training.....




Now, to the next project..............................................

0 comments: