CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Leftover Party Decorations......

So.... I had left over party decor and decided to redo Ryleigh's play room with it. Her playroom before was all Strawberry Shortcake from her 2nd Birthday so now it's ballerina from her 3rd birthday.
I took the paper rose streamers and attached them to the wall and put up her ballerina beach pictures.

 I also took the leftover tulle and made curtain squares for above the windows that hide the blinds when pulled up. I hot glued in the flower gems that were decorating her cupcake stand to add a little sparkle. I also took the 3 out of the door wreath and put in a R for Ryleigh. :o)
 I recovered her train table with sparkly pink and silver wrapping paper to go with the ballerina pink theme. And there you have it....
And here is my happy little 3 year old... I think she likes her playroom!

0 comments: