CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Ryleigh


Happy Birthday To Our Little Princess!
 I am not quite sure how we decided to do a Ballerina birthday for Ryleigh this year, but it was a great idea and turned out perfect!!!
 We made little gift bags for all Ryleigh's friends, thanking them from coming to her party and being her friend. Each bag was filled with things that Ryleigh loves and wanted to share with her friends. Starting out with a princess wand, bubbles, play-dough, V8 juice and little coloring books with princess and mickey mouse pages. I bought the paper bags at Michael's and cut out flowers and attached them with little heart brads. I also cut out the lettering, Friends, and attached those with brads. On the leaves, I stamped, "Thank you so much" and tied it together with ribbon.
 We placed her goodie bags on her gift table with all her presents. I got three picture frames from IKEA and painted the mats light pink. I put Ryleigh's birthday pictures in them as a back ground for the gift table. I also attached the paper rose streamers that I made above the pictures and on the edge of the table The paper rose streamers were very time consuming to make but turned out beautiful.
 Hers is a close up of the paper rose streamers and the front door tutu wreath. I bought a styrofoam ring at Michael's and just tied tulle around it and hung the number 3 in the middle. Super cute and fun!
 The cake table had cookies, cupcakes and juice.
I gathered and pinned tulle around the table and laid my paper rose streamer in the front and back of the table. I also made the paper windmills (super easy) and got foam cubes at the dollar store and pinned tulle on it to add a little poof.
 I hot glued a mini tulle skirt to the cupcake stand along with some super cute little flowers with gems in them. It was simple but I was happy with the simplicity.
 I found this idea on Pinterest and FELL IN LOVE! I got 24 mini mason jars for super cheap with coupons at ACE Hardware and then the Martha Stewart ruffle cupcake liners with the grey paper straws for the lemon aid drinks. I also printed out the labels to add a little birthday cheer.
 I purchased my cupcakes at Xtra Special Cakes, a local bakery, and was thrilled with how adorable they looked. I went with Mini cupcakes because I thought they were cute and I just loved them.
 I made Ryleigh's tutu out of ribbon, I really like the light, simple look and choose to go the ribbon route rather than tulle. I also wanted Ryleigh to feel comfortable, you never know what mood a 3 year old is going to be in so I thought better safe than sorry. :o)
 Ryleigh's friends and family were able to come to our home on this beautiful day and celebrate her 3rd year of life. We are so grateful for the friends we have been making here and we look forward to Ryleigh growing up with memories like her birthday being spent with those who she loves and those who love her.
 Ryleigh received so many wonderful gifts and speaking for her, I know she loves each gift and the loving thoughts that came with them.
 Ryleigh is such a special little girl and Jake and I love her so much! She has turned our world upside down and inside out and we wouldn't change it for a minute!
 Jake's Parents and Grandma Rain got Ryleigh a Sensory table which has been a huge hit! We have filled it with water and ocean rocks and she plays with it almost every day!
 My parents got Ryleigh a play house that she calls "Nana's House". We have this inside so that she can get more play out of it. She loves it and has decorated it and we put up lights inside on the ceiling to add some extra fun!
Jake and I made this kitchen for Ryleigh, which I blogged about in a previous post, and she received all these wonderful gifts from family and friends. Thank you to each one of you who has gone out of your way to make Ryleigh's 3rd birthday a special memory!
Happy 3rd Birthday Ryleigh!

1 comments:

Drew Watts

Kids enjoy with a good number of gifts they get on their birthdays. We are looking for one of the alluring event space Atlanta for our brother's reception party next month. Actually we want to surprise him with best catering, flower, baking and table arrangements. Hope the couple feels special and all our efforts are appreciated.